Commercial Lighting Design
What does a Lighting Design do for you?
- Highlight product to make it pop and attract the eye of your clientele.
- Illuminate your vision for your company.
- Draw attention to key areas such as your Point of Sale area.
- Create a comfortable atmosphere for you clients and your staff.
- Help you set a budget.
- Give your electrician a detailed layout showing exactly what you’ve pre-planned.
- Lighting Layout
- Mounting Height & Critical Dimensions
- Electrical Install Details
- Switching Locations and Type (Dimmer, Motion etc.)
- Outlet Locations
- Decorative Fixture List
- Recessed Fixture Specification
- Specialty Lighting
- Switches and Outlets
And of course, expert advice!
Not local, no problem!
Step 1: Send us an email with your plans in a PDF format. Tell us a little bit about your project, your time-line along with your contact information.
Step 2: We will give you a call to ask you a few questions.
Step 3: Based on your plans and the questions we ask you, we will send you a quote and necessary paperwork.
Step 4: If terms are agreed upon we will complete your lighting design.
Step 5: We will let you know that your plans are ready, you can them submit payment.
Step 6: When payment is successfully received, we will send you your plans and detailed legends.
Step 7: You can review your plan, one set of minor chances can be made with no additional charges.
For locals or visitors come visit us and check out our lighting lab!