What does a Lighting Design do for you?
- Create a variety of lighting scenes throughout your space to fit your lifestyle.
- Help you plan an update of your current space.
- We think of every detail from specialty lighting, to curb appeal and landscape, to traffic flow and energy conservation.
- Help you set a budget, the legends included allow you to create a list of items needed to get an accurate quote.
- Give your electrician a detailed plan showing exactly what you are expecting to ensure no detail is forgotten and minimize additional charges.
- Help you make educated decisions when adjusting the plan to accommodate budget.
Scope of Work
- Lighting Layout
- Mounting Height & Critical Dimensions
- Electrical Install Details
- Switching Locations and Type (Dimmer, Motion etc.)
- Outlet Locations
- Decorative Fixture List
- Recessed Fixture Specication
- Specialty Lighting
- Switches and Outlets
Home Automation Planning:
- Keypad Locations
- Light Loads
- Landscape Fixture Legends
And of course, expert advice!
Not local, no problem!
Step 1: Send us an email with your plans in a PDF format. Tell us a little bit about your project, your time-line along with your contact information.
Step 2: We will give you a call to ask you a few questions.
Step 3: Based on your plans and the questions we ask you, we will send you a quote and necessary paperwork.
Step 4: If terms are agreed upon we will complete your lighting design.
Step 5: We will let you know that your plans are ready, you can them submit payment.
Step 6: When payment is successfully received, we will send you your plans and detailed legends.
Step 7: You can review your plan, one set of minor chances can be made with no additional charges.
For locals or visitors come visit us and check out our lighting lab!